St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union Is now inviting applications for the following: Services Administrator (Ref: SPCU 2019/6)
Principle responsibilities of the role:
St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union is one of the largest progressive Credit Unions in Ireland, with in excess of 30,000 members nationwide. The Services Administrator will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be primarily responsible for providing an efficient and effective service to members through all delivery channels, promoting the membership and services of St Paul’s Credit Union and ensuring a first class service is delivered to members.
- Delivery of an excellent member service across all delivery channels
- Process loan applications in an efficient manner
- Deal with all member queries, including insurance, lodgement/withdrawal and administrative queries
- Daily operation of the cheque machines, computer inputting and print-outs
- Filing, scanning and safe-keeping of all Credit Union documents
- Participate in training and development initiatives and all promotional activities of St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union
- Comply with all policies and procedures, including legislative and regulatory requirements
- Undertake all administrative and operational instructions as directed by Management
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties as the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the Credit Union
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Experience in a credit union or in financial services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient IT and keyboard skills
- Previous business development and/or working on sales campaigns a distinct advantage
- Ability to work and thrive in a busy and vibrant work environment
Applicants should state clearly the position they are applying for by quoting the reference number: SPCU 2019/6
Applications including CV by email only addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 1st July 2019
Short listing may apply, and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application.
St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.