You can now manage your daily finances no matter where you are in the world. With access to your funds in-branch, online or on the app, Current Account from St. Paul’s gives you all the benefits you expect, but with the personal touch of your trusted credit union.
Current account from St. Paul's
Features & Benefits
- Easy to sign up
- Same friendly service
- Globally accepted Mastercard® Debit Card
- Use in-store, online or at ATMs
- Cashback available at participating retailers
- Contactless payment
- Transparent Fees
- No surcharge interest on overdrafts
- Automate regular payments using Standing Orders & Direct Debits
- Stay in control with our Mobile App, eStatements and eFee Advices
- Secure online shopping
- 24/7 support for lost/stolen debit cards
(Single Accounts only) Log into cuOnline and click on “APPLY FOR CURRENT ACCOUNT”. Follow the simple application process, terms and conditions will be available during the process and are also available on the Downloads section of our website.
If you are not already registered for online account access via cuOnline we recommend that you register for online access now. When you have received your online access Username, PIN and Password you can apply for the Current Account and Debit Card and view and manage all your St. Paul’s balances online.
If you wish to apply for the St. Paul’s Current Account and Mastercard Debit Card on your St. Paul’s Joint Account, download complete and return the Current Account Application Form.
Current Account Terms & Conditions and Schedule of Fees and Charges are also available to download.