Loans with St. Paul's Garda Credit UnionYour Loan - Your Way
At St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay.
Why a Credit Union Loan is different;
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Your St. Paul’s loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Our standard loan rate of 7.75%* means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union.
Thinking of buying a new car?
Click here to compare the cost of PCP finance with a St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union Car Loan.
To work out the cost of your St. Paul’s loan, go to our Loan Calculator, drop in, or call us on 021-4313355.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions apply.