Whether you are buying a bicycle, changing your car, doing up the house or garden, or buying a new home, whatever you may need, St. Paul’s has the loan for you.
Consolidate other Loans and Debts
You can consolidate other outstanding debts, including credit card balances, into a St Paul’s loan with one regular repayment. This may give you the ability to maximise your disposable income by reducing your overall repayment costs, and the potential to repay your debts sooner.
Select the loan type you need below
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it.
At St. Paul’s we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay.
Our loan rates mean you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union.
Benefits of a St. Paul's Loan
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Your St. Paul’s loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
- St. Paul’s returned a 5% Rebate of Interest on ALL LOANS in 2019 giving you back 5% of the Loan interest you paid