Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears.
This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
WARNING: YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
Mortgage 3.25% (3.30% typical APR)
For: Home Purchase, Self Build, Home Improvements or Switching Mortgage.
Typical example: A twenty year mortgage of €200,000.00 will have 240 monthly repayments of €1,134.39, Interest 3.25% variable, (3.30% APR). If the APR does not vary during the term of the loan the total cost of credit is €72,255.43. The total amount payable is €272,255.43
Why choose a St. Paul's Mortgage?
- Personalised service from the Credit Union you can trust
- Keep all your borrowing in one place so we can manage all your credit needs
- We will provide you with additional life cover for your Mortgage at no additional cost, we advise you to seek independent advice on life assurance cover to suit your personal circumstances
- Minimum Loan €40,000
- Maximum Loan €400,000
- Maximum Loan to Value (LTV) 80%
- First Time Buyers (FTB) Maximum LTV 90% (Both parties must be FTB)
- Minimum Term 5 years
- Maximum Term 35 years
- Maximum Loan to Income (LTI) 3.5 times gross annual salary
- Professional Valuation on the property required (St. Paul’s will pay the valuation fee)
- First Legal Charge in favour of St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union Ltd. on the property required
- St. Paul’s Garda Credit Union Ltd. interest noted on Fire insurance cover on property
- Assigned mortgage protection policy covering the full amount and term of the loan
- Principle Private Residence only
- Property in Republic of Ireland only
- For a Home in Joint names, Mortgage must be in Joint names
- Lending Terms and Conditions apply
Supporting Documentation Required for both parties to the mortgage
- 6 Months Bank Statements for all bank accounts
- Salary Cert, Employment Detail Summary (formerly P60) and last 3 Pay/Pension Slips